Stiller 7mm mag

Muleyfanatic

Picked new rifle up this weekend. Turned out great. Will work a couple different loads up this week and shoot it in the next month or so depending on weather and work. Left the dog in pic for Dustn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 218
That things bad A$$. What are you going to use for bullets and powder? What kind of bipod is that?

Looks good. Did the weight come out at what you thought it'd be?

Another question: your front rail, did it require 2 studs and it has an integrated sling attachment, or is the sling attached to a third stud?

Another question: your front rail, did it require 2 studs and it has an integrated sling attachment, or is the sling attached to a third stud?

Front Rail is a Seekins precision sling rail system two studs to attach with integrated sling attachment. I end up going with this system and mount it with the sling attachment toward the barrel so the gun rides comfortably on the shoulder (not leaning back because of a lower attachment). I use the shorter rails they sell no matter what stock I put it on. For sitting positions I use shooting sticks.

You have an eye for design of nice rifles, but photography needs work man. Gorgeous weapon and setup.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back