Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

still looking in Missouri

Mntman

still looking for someone to hunt with in SW missouri area.
I have spoken with a person from Nevada but lost all contact with him.
Looking for someone to show me the ropes on this whitetail hunting thing in the thick brush.

I am SW of springfield and have 820 acres next door to hunt as well as the national forests near here.

P.M. me if interested.

Hey Allen,
I'm back, this winter was pretty hectic for me. The contractor i am working for sent me to Texas to help out on prison we are building. Finally got back to Missouri on the seventh of March. Give me a call

Yes, spent 38 years there and enjoyed every minute when outdoors.
Left because the city got to trashy and too many gangs, and way too populated.
Miss my all good friends though:(.
Even the ones met through this site that led me to the darkside.

Thats interesting were in az now and looking at property in southwest missouri. It appears you can way more for your dollar there.

The hunting is good and lots of it.
One thing though, food prices are as high here as in Phx and the meat prices are higher at least when I first moved here.
The land, taxes, car insurance is cheaper but dont get a speeding ticket. I found out the only way to fight it is to hire a lawyer(that's the law here) and then pay their fee plus the original fee, and then the traffic schooling fee to keep it off your record.
I am trying to get that one law changed here but an up hill battle for all the lawyers make soo much money because of that.
They also have a personal property tax on tractors, boats, cars etc... Weird!!!
The state is getting way too many hispanics also. But they are'nt as bad as some of the hillbilly's here in they keep all types of junked vehicles and other stuff around until it rusts away. That is too gross!
Other than that is a fun place to live and the people are very friendly out where we live and work.
If you ever come out this way give me a shout.

So enlighten me, why did I move?

It wasn't the armored car robbery was it?

Just kidding!

I moved because I wanted land to call my own and to hunt on!
So far I have land the bank owns and no game animals other than the neighbors dogs to hunt.

well that too but who's counting!
Actually talked about moving again today.
Going to see how the summer goes and then decide.
We might make it 2 years here but I doubt it.
Would love to be in N.AZ or Colorado!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back