Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Steven Rinella live tour

So is this to just to watch a podcast? I could make the Dallas show but I'm not sold on a live podcast. Definitely would love to go to a seminar ran buy Rinella not sure that's what this is.

He's a good guy but I'm a bit overloaded on Rinella these days. Maybe that will change now that hunting season is over but I doubt it.

I attended the Meateater Live Podcast in Minneapolis (Bloomington) in July of 2018. It felt a little odd to pay money to simply watch a bunch of guys BS about hunting and being outdoors, but as any follower of Rinella and MeatEater can attest to, the conversation is always entertaining and a good way to spend an evening. I was even fortunate enough that an email/comment of mine was included in the podcast discussion.

As mentioned above, it would be nice if there was a Midwest show added into the mix.

So is this to just to watch a podcast? I could make the Dallas show but I'm not sold on a live podcast. Definitely would love to go to a seminar ran buy Rinella not sure that's what this is.

I went to to the Tempe show earlier this year. The experience was exactly that: watching a podcast. I went with my brother-in-law. He loved it and would go again. I didn't enjoy it. I listen to all of the podcasts, but I'm always doing something. Dishes, walking the dog, working out, etc. It wasn't fun for me to pay money to sit quietly and listen to a group of guys talk. Even if they are interesting.

There is one in Michigan and one in Ohio. The latter is about 2.5 hrs from me and I am thinking about going as I enjoy the podcast but not sure if the time and money is worth it to watch those guys talk.

I went and watched what I believe was his first "live podcast" in Bozeman a couple summers ago. I enjoyed it. On the drive home I was in a "hunting mood", it was a beautiful late summer night, and I almost hit a large bull elk just north of Cardwell. Listening to the podcast on my phone afterward, I felt that much is lost in the recording and I valued being there.

Back