State of the Union

I didnt watch. I also didnt know it was thing until this morning when I saw some headlines about 'MTG...'.

I just came here to point out that MTG is the acronym for THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME: MAGIC: THE GATHERING and to INSIST the talking heads STOP using it for some dogforsaken howler monkey.

Everybody should be hanging their head because 1) you voted for this clown or 2) you voted for somebody that was actually DEFEATED in the last election by this clown.
We should all feel embarrassment. Whether its an Orange Overlord, Demented Overload, old bag ripping up speeches, howler monkey shouting obscenities, or any of the other infinite examples - I dont know how anyone can feel anything other than embarrassment at electing these people.

We should all feel embarrassment. Whether its an Orange Overlord, Demented Overload, old bag ripping up speeches, howler monkey shouting obscenities, or any of the other infinite examples - I dont know how anyone can feel anything other than embarrassment at electing these people.
I'd love to see a third party emerge in this country at some point.

this shit is pathetic. it was pathetic when they did it to trump and it's just as pathetic now.

the real problem is that such behavior is what these folk's constituents just eat up, gobble by the truckload. at this point i'm convinced that if everyone in congress was 18 years old we'd have a better behaved congress.

good grief.

should count our blessings though. if we were in russia she'd have not woken up this morning from an inexplicable cardiac arrest or something.

1675869688967.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back