Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

State of MT Getting Sued for Failure to Release Sen. Fielders Emails

http://helenair.com/news/politics/s...cle_847d4bac-d9f3-59a2-9508-e8cc652d90ab.html

Per the article:
The nonprofit based in Washington, D.C., submitted a records request on Feb. 11, 2016 for copies for emails, calendar appointments, travel expenses and other records since 2013 related to Fielder’s work as a legislator on issues “related to federal lands, oil, gas, coal, mining, mineral products, timber, forestry, Utah State Representative Ken Ivory, ALC, Americans for Prosperity, the American Legislative Exchange Council and Federalism in Action.”

Shine a bright enough light and all the rats will run and hide.

Sure didn't expect her to stall on this for over a year.

*said no one ever who even remotely knows about Jennifer Fielder

When you think you are smarter than everyone else, though odds are your permanent residency is closer to the other end of the intelligence spectrum, there is a tendency to think you can operate in this manner without consequence. I hope those documents get disclosed.

Given her sense of duty to the folks in Utah, maybe she will find her own Fawn Hall (for young folks, go here about Fawn Hall) to fire up the document shredder. I wonder how many other Montana Legislators are beholden to the folks of Utah, or other states. Seems she should be serving in the Utah Legislature.

You guys are too hard on her. She made it possible for me to wear pink this fall. Thank-you Senator Fielder.

Always warms my heart a little to see more controversy and cronyism having to do with the PLT and the ALC bleed through.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back