Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Starting to get a bit upset

dgc1963

Its cold here in Pa weather is messing up my work cant hunt cant fish yet
And I come home log on its the 28th of Jan. havent seen much of the Dont want honey holes but !!! I want to elk hunt what state, unit, how do I get a tag?
Oh and my most fav it Im applying for X tag 20 points needed but this is my 1st time any info would be great
I kinda look forward to your responses for my off season entertainment maybe ill just look for reruns of MASH

Or you can enjoy watching shootouts in Cancun ... live entertainment.
My wife and I were in Talum last April. On our last day, signs were being posted on the beach warning tourists to avoid the beach the following day. Two cartels were going to settle a dispute. They shot up an ice cream stand, killing three people.

My wife and I were in Talum last April. On our last day, signs were being posted on the beach warning tourists to avoid the beach the following day. Two cartels were going to settle a dispute. They shot up an ice cream stand, killing three people.
Sounds like a good venue for a new TV drama series: "Lawless but Orderly"

Don't want your honey hole but any vantage points for optimal viewing would be great. Its my first time applying, you can pm me the info if you like. ;)
Beaches of Talum. I'll send you a waypoint via PM. You're welcome.

Don't want your honey hole but any vantage points for optimal viewing would be great. Its my first time applying, you can pm me the info if you like. ;)
As you know, I'm generally not big on binoculars but might make an exception in this case. However, I'm sure that crowd is used to having guns pointed their direction so scoping the entertainment from a safe distance would probably be acceptable.

A little background to my humor. The Canadian news media made a big deal when two of our "tourists" were recently gunned down at a Cancun hotel. Investigation subsequently revealed they were there on "business" and not tourists. No one really wanted those two professional criminals returning to Canada anyway. Drug dealers gone to their just reward. Boo-hoo.

Last edited:
Back