Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Spring black bear hunt...

AkBearHunter

I don't know if he booked this yet or not but he listed it yesterday on another forum, thought I'd pass this super deal on to you guys. Jake is offering a spring black bear hunt for 3 bears and if you should happen to run into a grizz, you can shoot him for free. I believe it was a 7 day hunt and don't remember price but I can tell you that it was priced lower than any brown bear hunt i've seen on the net. Contact him if your interested.

Nothing to worry about with Jake. Theres a few areas that are over run with griz. He's probably in one of those areas.

I'm sure you will have to pay the $500 tag fee but no guiding service fee.

had a guy lined up for the hunt, be he musta just been a "tirekicker" as i haven't heard from him in a couple weeks. so the hunt is still open. legit hunt guys, all the hunters have seen grizzly bears on their trips, last spring we saw 6, one was close to 10 foot, i've got a pic thru the spotter of him and we were on one at 65 yards that was about 8.5' but the client kept saying he saw a thrid bear so we didn't shoot.....turns out there was no third bear. bummmmer.
anyway, hunts still open.

hey TBone, not much snow up in the high country yet this year, maybe four feet or so, been super cold so it should have blown off pretty well, gonna try to snowmachine back in there next week, i'll see if i can find your sheep somewhere and shoot at some wolves that are buggin' him!

I talked to jake a while back and hes seemed like a pretty decent guy so I'll bump this for him. He said that he was asking $6500 for this hunt to get it booked.
Tom, that's just a mole hill for a mountain man like yourself and he might just put up some fence in the background for the photo :rolleyes:

I'm giving serious thought to booking with him next year.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back