Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Spring Bird pictures

mdcrossbow

My 1st Osceola, shot him yesterday morning 8:30 @ 33 yards. 8" beard and 1 1/8 spurs.
So now I have my Grand Slam
I used a guide on private land who is a great boxcall builder. We've been talking call making for years. Finially had an opening and I jumped on it. Now my hunting budding and I have opening day booked next year. Anyway He dropped me in a small dog leg off of a field. I put my jake and 2 hens out spread about 7 yards from one another. 1st light a I did a fly down and a couple minutes later a hen pitched down , saw the decoys and walked on by. Then next thing there's drumming just on the other side of the big oak I'm next to. He had some tall grass in front of him and the hen that walked off didn't Yelp once when she hit the ground . So I've now got the Tom 5 yards looking straight at me for a few minutes. I'm so glad I pitched my 2man pop up. He then decided to investigate the decoys and went straight to the Jake. At 5 yards from the Jake I gave him a Yelp his head stretched out and that was it.

Attachments

• IMG_2047(1).jpg
    IMG_2047(1).jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3083.jpg
    IMG_3083.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220331_133134.jpg
    20220331_133134.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Lovely turkey. I hope it was tasty. HAHAHA! I love how colorful it was. I also like hunting for birds, but I am more into photo hunting. It all started when I bought a bird-watching tour from Costa Rica Focus. That day I was taking photos on my iPhone, and I was jealous of people with professional cameras. It was the start of my hobby because since then, I have bought a lot of equipment and become a professional photo hunter of wild animals. I have a big collection of photos of rare animals in my album.

Last edited:
Lovely turkey. I hope it was tasty. HAHAHA! I love how colorful it was. I also like hunting for birds, but I am more into photo hunting. It all started when I bought a bird-watching tour from Costa Rica Focus. That day I was taking photos on my iPhone, and I was jealous of people with professional cameras. It was the start of my hobby because since then, I have bought a lot of equipment and become a professional photo hunter of wild animals. I have a big collection of photos of rare animals in my album.
Costa Rica is awesome for birds , so is the Amazon i you haven't done a trip out of Iquitos Peru it's one of the best I've taken.
I have 2 Xhunters who are pro wildlife photographers that let me use just about any photo I chose to paint. Joe Subolefsky & Bill Ham.
I've thought about photography but never really felt like putting out the $$$ for it. LOL

Back