MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Spring Bear

Good GoogaMooga! That's a hog! He looks like one of those Pennsylvania bears that never really hibernates and just eats all year long. Congrats!

Thanks everyone! We had a blast that day.well except the pack out. Lol. I love my 300RUM sendero topped with my nightforce! That gun flat shoots. He looks really fat but it was all bear. He had no fat around his body which I couldn't believe. He was just big all the way around. It will be interesting if there a taxidermy form that will fit him. Thanks again for all the kind and funny comments. Great times always hunting spring bear.

Wow! What a dandy bear!! Sounds like an incredible experience with your son. Nice job! I make little girl sounds when I see a big snake and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Great bear, congrats! I lucked out and drew that tag my first year trying a few years back.

Joe, maybe that's the sound I heard from my son when he stepped over it! It broke my ear drums, lol. Maybe I owe him a big hug to cause that when we saw the bear. Mntwest it is the luck of the draw :/.... 13 years is way to long!

Mntwest it is the luck of the draw :/.... 13 years is way to long!

Thats what I love about Idaho, same chances for everyone. I'm about 13 years into trying to draw a run of the mill elk tag, thank goodness for otc tags or I wouldn't be hunting.

Report back when you find out the age from f&g, although it took over a year to find out mine.

Mtnwest, I hope this year is your lucky year then. 13 years is a very long time to get a tag to hunt the animal you want to hunt . I also have 13 point in Utah for elk! :/ getting close I hope cause my body is only getting older. Lol. Thanks goodness for Otc tags. Love to hunt. Good luck.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back