Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Spring Bear

Good GoogaMooga! That's a hog! He looks like one of those Pennsylvania bears that never really hibernates and just eats all year long. Congrats!

Thanks everyone! We had a blast that day.well except the pack out. Lol. I love my 300RUM sendero topped with my nightforce! That gun flat shoots. He looks really fat but it was all bear. He had no fat around his body which I couldn't believe. He was just big all the way around. It will be interesting if there a taxidermy form that will fit him. Thanks again for all the kind and funny comments. Great times always hunting spring bear.

Wow! What a dandy bear!! Sounds like an incredible experience with your son. Nice job! I make little girl sounds when I see a big snake and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Great bear, congrats! I lucked out and drew that tag my first year trying a few years back.

Joe, maybe that's the sound I heard from my son when he stepped over it! It broke my ear drums, lol. Maybe I owe him a big hug to cause that when we saw the bear. Mntwest it is the luck of the draw :/.... 13 years is way to long!

Mntwest it is the luck of the draw :/.... 13 years is way to long!

Thats what I love about Idaho, same chances for everyone. I'm about 13 years into trying to draw a run of the mill elk tag, thank goodness for otc tags or I wouldn't be hunting.

Report back when you find out the age from f&g, although it took over a year to find out mine.

Mtnwest, I hope this year is your lucky year then. 13 years is a very long time to get a tag to hunt the animal you want to hunt . I also have 13 point in Utah for elk! :/ getting close I hope cause my body is only getting older. Lol. Thanks goodness for Otc tags. Love to hunt. Good luck.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back