Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spotify playlists

MThuntr

Looking for your favorite Spotify playlists...working at home makes for some really boring times. Typically I listen to a lot of rock and metal but will listen to just about anything but new country. I can't listen to another podcast either so music only
Thanks

AND....GO!!!

There's some good band channels. I have a slayer one and anthrax and misfits.....they are called 'this is (enter band name)' or '(bandname) radio'

I'm definitely a classic rock kind of guy. I do like 80's and 90's country, but I totally agree that new country sucks. That being said my son turned me on to "red dirt" country. Check out Turnpike Troubadors radio and Casey Donahew radio. Pretty good stuff. Quite frankly country radio doesn't have the balls to play any of these.

I'm a weird boomer.
Mostly classic rock but I work out 5 days a week to techno/club music.
Something about the heavy beat :)

I have a lot of 45 minute play lists built since I am a spinning instructor, mostly 80-90 rock, some cross over to country and pop. Good variety to different parts of a spinning routine.

Also have found good channels by just searching for "80s rock"

Thanks guys...I'm a sucker for terrible 80s music so that'll be where I spend my afternoon

Hem, that's ok I listen to a lot of Dubstep when I row. The fast beats help keep things going. Today is cardio day so terrible music must be the theme of the day.

I like the specificity of Spotify but prefer he station model of Pandora Plus. I've used naught but Pandora & like the new selections based on particular artist stations I've selected. And if I don't care for the next song/artist, I skip or change artist stations. Plus is about 5 bucks a month...also bluetooth to my Fender PA, Bose Soundlink...etc.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back