Yeti GOBOX Collection

Spot the Mountain Lion Game

I couldn’t find it the first time, Either and then they had another trail cam picture of the elk out of the pic and then the lion sneaking out across the open and then I tracked it line of travel back and then saw it hidden in the grass

A few years ago, I followed cat tracks in the snow, found where it had started sneaking, then running, then elk tracks running from beds, then one set of elk tracks looking like the elk was dragging something, then this big pile of snow at the end. If you look closely, you will see an elk ear sticking out of the snow.

F8D63BE0-22A5-4AED-A5B4-FD933CD3A67F.jpeg

Of course, I had to dig it out.

1EA57B09-A759-4A3E-AD88-61485BB1336C.jpeg

I had to Google it too. I must have scrolled past a zoomed in version filling half my screen a dozen times and still couldn't find it on my own.

A few years ago, I followed cat tracks in the snow, found where it had started sneaking, then running, then elk tracks running from beds, then one set of elk tracks looking like the elk was dragging something, then this big pile of snow at the end. If you look closely, you will see an elk ear sticking out of the snow.

View attachment 228814

View attachment 228815

I would have dug it up to just to look at

Well I would be a dead elk because
I couldn’t find it. Had to google it

View attachment 228814

View attachment 228815
Awesome

Back