Spot Sharing

A couple years ago I had a guy reach out to me. I went to high school with his parents but didn’t really know them. He was good friends with a younger cousin of mine. Cousin called to clear the call for me. He’s a good guy.

I knew the unit well. His first elk hunt. I gave him legitimate Xs where we’d seen or killed elk. I asked him to let me know how his hunt went.

Later I heard from him that he killed his first elk by text. I congratulated him. I was curious if my info was helpful and asked. He grunted by text and gave me a 20 mile section of ground where he killed - which is where I told him to go but specifically. Really?

He tried to touch base with me several times since. Sent me a FB request. I’m ghosting him.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,094
Messages
2,249,590
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top