Spot Sharing

When you have something to offer as a hunting partner, you get invited a lot more places.

Good Tent set up, pack string, bloodtrailing dog, drone to recover game...all good investments...
 
In a limited entry unit that take a decade or more to draw, I'm more than happy to offer tips and occasionally drop pins. For general areas, burn some boot leather and figure it out. When asked where I'm hunting even by people that don't hunt my response is always the same: "the mountains".
 
If I was hunting a spot where I was racing other hunters, I would be the first poster on Rack's "where were the elk yesterday?" thread. Then I would go 1 of about 25 other places that I don't have to race anybody.
I have straight up lied to people I know and a year or 2 later tell the same person the truth just to watch their jaw drop in disbelief. They then have no clue, just like before.
Them: You said you shot that up so and so creek.
Me: No shit? That is what happens when you ask someone where they killed something.
 
Back
Top