Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sportsmans Question...

During an elk hunt my buddy got a bad case of the runs and pretty much used all the gauze in his first aid kit, lucky for him there was some snow to help with the clean-up. I too have cut the tops off socks to answer natures call. Don't do what a friend of mine did when we were scouts coming back from along hike to Union falls, he decided to do the ironman thing and go sans wiping. Needless to say by the time we got back you could have driven a truck between his legs he was walking that bowlegged. We were all relieved when he threw that pair in the fire, what a blaze, whew!

I always carry a package of baby wipes in my butt pack and a bottle of water.. If push comes to shove, I use my fingers and wash them with the water. So far, I've been smart enough to remember the TP..

If all else fails, find a furry forest creature and use that. Cottontail rabbits work well and so do weasels.. You guys in Texas, don't try the Armadillos..

cool.gif

Well, I guess Im a wimp cause I aint gonna ever use my fingers
eek.gif
and you never really know where your paper money has been so thats out(yuk).Ive been caught lots of times without tp, thats why all my hunting shirts have pieces ripped out of em.
rolleyes.gif

Back