PEAX Equipment

Sportsman Channel Award Voting

Started to look at the choices for best host and saw Chad Belding and Colorado Buck. Had to back out and see if these were the nominees for gayest host.

Sorry Randy, until you bring in some girls with double D's, Hawg Dawgs has you beat on the other choice...

Though I don't have the Sportsman Channel and it may be unethical of me to even vote since I've never seen any of the other shows, I did vote for you Randy. I hope you win.

For you fellas that are voting multiple times with different email addresses, I was reading the rules and if you even care about the chance to win the "Grand Prize" gift card it says something to the effect that you can't submit multiple votes from the same person by using different email accounts. But then again, keep on keeping on.

Per their language:
"Attempts made by the same individual
to submit entries in excess of one per Promotion Period, whether by using multiple
e-*‐mail addresses or otherwise, are prohibited and such entrant and entries will be
disqualified if detected"

That would suck if someone won and then the hanging chad of multiple email addresses was discovered :eek:

I thought about Colorado Buck then came to my senses and went with Randy.

I guess "ethical shot" was not a baseline requirement for making the list... It saddens me to see the Sportsman Channel promoting such things.

That super close elk shot was pretty cool though. One of those events that nobody would believe if you didn't have the footage to prove it.

I definitely voted for the close Elk that almost stepped on the guy. It takes skill to get THAT close to an elk; or more appropriately to get an elk that close to you.

Back