Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Splinter Problem

Taxidermy_woman23

A lady from Missoula, Montana who was a tree hugger and an anti-hunter,
purchased a piece of timberland. There was a large tree on one of the
highest points in he tract. She wanted to get a good view of the natural
splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the
top, she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her.

In her haste to escape, the lady slid down the tree to the ground and got
many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest country doctor. She told
him what an environmentalist and anti-hunter she was, and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go into the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited for three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry lady demanded, "What took you so long?" He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area and I'm sorry, but they all turned me down."
>

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
That is funny..Hey Gunner , what was her first thread ???

Howdy Folks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy Folks, I am new to this site. The link was posted in our hunting and fishing chat room on yahoo so I came to check it out. Nice Site I must say! OK....a lil bout me I reckon. I'm 23 and a taxidermist here in SW Georgia.... Been doing taxidermy for 3 years or so and I have my own shop. I love hunting, fishing, camping, and 4x4ing. I go every chance I get. I didn't get into hunting until I was 16 cuz I didn't have anyone to take me, but I have been fishing since I was a kid. Well I got to get back to work. Talk at you all later.

Michelle W. aka Taxidermy_woman23

www.michellestaxidermy.zoomshare.com

/\/\/\/\/\_____________That was my first thread WHOC ! ! ! !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDavis
Back