Spending time with kids ..... (Rubix style)

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, Being gone for 10 days hunting it was great getting back to the Kids... One of the things I did while on out AZ and New Mexico trip was learn a rubix cube. Now my oldest, Loves challenges and is fairly smart so I figured he'd love it.

I showed him how to do one Last week and since then he's been turning the Cube every chance he get's . I knew it wouldn't be long till he caught up to me and Passed me but tonight was the challenges.

We have both been tied at 5:25 flat. He got a "lucky break" and got in a 4:30(something). So I came back with a time of 4:17. He topped that tonight with a time of 4:00.97 . Dang kids....

My 2nd to oldest thinks the Cube is good for throwing and my 2nd to youngest Parker got one side done tonight with jsut a little help on how to move the pieces. I thnik he'll pick it up fairly soon too, he's like his Oldest Brother.

Has anyone else done a Rubix cube ?

Yup, back in the 80's, couldn't figure out how my kids done it so fast, and I couldn. Found out they pulled the stickers off, and put them where they needed to make it work. That screwed up the whole thing, at least thats the excuse I used.

Kids weren't around in the 80's :) It's been alot of fun, We do have the Etch-a-sketch and slinkys too. A couple of toyz that never get old. Now, if I could jsut find some Weebles... ;)

Sounds like a headache, for a guy of my abilities. Lite-Brite is more my speed.

Congrats on having kids smarter than me.

Carl

Are they as good as Rockem... Sockem robots?

Not even close.

win-pictures-weebles.jpg

IMG_8109.jpg

creepy crawlers were cool, I've still got tattoos on my arms where I touched hot plates...never was brave enough to ask for shrinky dink's...might get what I asked for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back