Special reduced price on "original" bear drawing

Big Sky

beardrawfinished.jpg

I don't normally do this and it's likely I won't be doing it again anytime soon. However I'm at a weak momment in my life financially so to speak (who isn't these days?) and I need to raise some cash quick. The drawing posted here is currently featured in the latest edition of Bear Hunting magazine. I have no plans to make prints of it, but I do plan to sell the original. The regular price for this drawing is $550.00 and that is exactly what it will be priced when I add it to my web site on April 2, 2002. However if someone wants to buy this before that date I will let it go for $350.00. This is a one time shot at an orginal for this price and after April 2nd the offer is null and void. The drawing is on a white sheet of illustration board which is 15x20", the area the drawing it's self covers is approximately 12x10". It's about 2/3 the size of an actual adult bear head. The oginal looks even better than the scan on the net because some detail is lost in the scan. Anyway first come first serve. It's the only one in the world and there will be NO LIMITED EDITION PRINTS. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks Big Sky a.k.a. Troy Adams

Your pictures are great and very beutiful. But I'm in the same boat. Or I would take you up on the offer. It is a very good one I might add. Hopefully you will get a taker soon....

Last chance to get this original for $350.00. The price will go back to the regular price of $550.00 on April 2, 2002 and there it will stay until it sells. It is very likely you won't see one of my originals go for this cheap ever again. Folks, $200.00 off the regular price is significant and a ONE TIME opportunity. In for days that opportunity will slip away forever.

Back