Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Speaking of New Mex Unit 13

JB Florida

I drew an archery deer tag for this unit.
If you see a HUGE buck around, let me know and I'll go stick an arrow in him!

I found a couple last trip (quiensabe had seen one around and we snapped some pic of him through the scope but I ran out of time before he happened back along the same path. Those velvet mulies are AWESOME looking and I need one for my wall :D

I'm betting that going from Over-The-Counter to a draw will really reduce the deer hunting crowd!

Weeee Haaaaa... Way to go JB... Congrats, and will be waiting by the puter when I get in to see your pics... :D

JB,

If you see a big nasty bull, just tie him to a tree for me ok? I'll be there when Muzzle opens up and it would sure make things easy! ;) Or..just stick one of those radio dog collars on his front leg, whichever is simpler.

Good luck on your hunt,

Cheers
Roadtrip

Cool Guys THANKS!

I will just say I deserve it after the hours we worked last fall and winter!

Cali, Yes, Ive been in touch with Quiensabe and is still in NM.
Moosie, Sept 16th to the 24th or so, The deer tag is earlier until the 20th and the elk is the dates above.

Roadtrip, he will be the one with the blue&white climbing rope and tied to a pinion.
(but not TOO close to a road)

I'm thinking of making 2 trips if I can arrange it with work and my brides high school reunion during our already busy laborday weekend with beach rentals.
That way if another hurricane comes I will still get to hunt a bit.
(yes, I'm living in fear of the next one after the close miss last fall and last week)

Good for you JB..it should be a real rush to be there during the noisy season. Good luck, it's just right around the calendar corner.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back