Spanish hunting outfitters and vacations

tchartwick

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
29
Location
San Francisco
I’m starting to plan a nice anniversary present for myself and my wife for next year. She has always wanted to visit Spain, and I have always wanted to hunt there, so I thought it could be a great trip for both of us. Does anyone have any experience hunting in Spain, and can you recommend any outfitters? This won’t be like an Africa trip for us; she most likely won’t hunt at all, and I only want part of the trip to be hunting-related.
Any thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Hopefully Uncle Randy doesn't mind me mentioning another podcast on his forum, but Joseph von Benedikt *just* posted an episode of his Backcountry Hunting Podcast titled "Hunting Spanish Roebucks, & Vineyards." Might be worth a listen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,101
Messages
2,249,774
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top