Yeti GOBOX Collection

Son's 9 point

morgaj1

My 13yo son has been actively hunting for 3-4 years. He works his tail off during the off-season helping me manage our feeding program, handloading and practicing shooting at various ranges. He has been intently watching our cameras and had his eye on a 9 point. Youth weekend was last weekend and he couldn't wait to get out there. We hunted all weekend and he passed on 2 different decent 8 points waiting on the 9. Well, his patience paid off yesterday evening in the last minutes of legal shooting light. He got his 9 and I couldn't be prouder of him!

Attachments

• 9 Point 11-20-21.jpeg
    9 Point 11-20-21.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
That’s really cool he’s so dedicated! Got to be a really special feeling for him and you to see his hard work pay off. Congratulations!

It doesn’t get much better than spending time with a kid who really gets into it! Congrats to him on a great deer!

Congratulations to that young man ! Great buck and it’s nice to hear that your son worked so hard and have it payoff for him! You have every reason to be so proud of him!

Congratulations to your son always so cool
To see kids enjoying hunting.

Nice buck! My 13 year old daughter is hoping to tag a decent buck before the year is out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back