Sometimes you just gotta have "a guy".......

This thread got me to wondering, are the magazine bans that took place in Colorado being enforced? Any Colorado folks know of anyone being charged with an illegal magazine? We just dodged a major gun and magazine ban in Virginia.

This thread got me to wondering, are the magazine bans that took place in Colorado being enforced? Any Colorado folks know of anyone being charged with an illegal magazine? We just dodged a major gun and magazine ban in Virginia.
The answer is NO.....specifically, nearly all of the county sheriffs (except Denver and Boulder notably) have refused to do so. It is really moronic in that there is the "grandfather" clause along with the ability to "assemble from parts" anyway. For instance, Suzy came with a 30 rd PMAG (she was shipped from TX). Before I could take possession the FFL had to take the PMAG apart.....comical really.

Took Suzy out for the first time!!! I am going to be shooting 62gr rounds through her for hunting but all they had at the shop were 55grs. So I used 120 rounds to get it more or less where I wanted it and then just for fun :) This group of 30 was off a sandbag @100m, doing a "geusstamation" holdover from the 300m zero. Shots were- shoot, reset trigger, breath, shoot-repeat. NOT slow precision. Pretty happy and sure I will be able to have a very nice group with the 62gr hunting rounds. BTW, sustained winds today and they were gusting to 30mph.

Attachments

• 20200501_132338.jpg
    20200501_132338.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back