Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

someone in Wa is getting old

Tony's going to have fun with this spanking, most men would cower at such a massive beating, but not our Hunterman... :eek: :D:D:D

Another year is gone, hump but a new one has just begun :D ( hows that for being astute :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the birthday wishes everone...I would have answered sooner but when we got back from the coast yeaterday I had to take care of the fish, and the crabs( hope I got all them suckers :eek: ) After we get the film to the store we'll get some pics up....

The coast was foggy,misty, cool, windy, and the water was a mess for my little 15 foot boat...But what the hey I went out anyway, and people were looking at me like I was some kind of a nut just because the waves were capping, and the ruff bar light were flashing..I just figured I would have better bait action hump .(I didn't take my life jacket off while I was on the water hump ...)

All in all this was a GREAT week-end with my bestest girl in the world :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Happy Birthday to you :D
Happy Birthday dear Daddy :D

Did you get my voicemail or not??? :confused: ??? :confused: ???
Quick Draw

Yep hump Got the voice mail hump Thanks :D We didn't take the cell phone to the coast with us...Hell I hardly even looked at my watch, unless mom wanted to play some stripped cribbage :eek: hump hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Your right,,your mother doesn't play strip cribbage hump she cheats at it hump She bet me the first game :cool: and skunked me the last one :cool: All in all it was a good game :rolleyes: Oh yeah,,, we do have pics hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Tim, they went and boughtone of those old ones with something called "film" in it. It is kind of an odd contraption without a space to plug in a usb cord to upload anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back