PEAX Equipment

Some lion pics az402 sent me

Delw

Stan I ahve seen these before do you ahve the real story?

Attachments

• hutchdog1.jpg
    hutchdog1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 3,182
  • hutchdog2.jpg
    hutchdog2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 3,007
  • hutchdog3.jpg
    hutchdog3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2,884
  • hutchdog4.jpg
    hutchdog4.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,843
  • hutchdog5.jpg
    hutchdog5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 3,510
Wow if someone hasn't framed that first one, they should have. What cool pics!

Delw, I have heard a few different things,typical internet. Most people have told me they were taken near here (Sedona area). I also heard they were taken in the St. George UT area? It's hard to tell, both area have red rock country. It sure does look like Sedona though.......

That is an awsome fantasic set of pictures... What a treat, I wish I would have seen these earlier, but what the hey...

I don't know if it will show up, but on the same thread, one of the guys is making what looks like a calender....

Jumpy.jpg

Those are some of the best pics I have ever seen of hounds! Does anyone know if they have prints of these available anywhere, I have a hound doggin buddy who would love to have those pics in his house

SCOTT

Hey.....I just noticed this thread again, and was gonna roll with crapshoot's link, but it is now a bad link. Does anybody have any information on this cathunt....when and where, and also if there is any other info on it like did these pics come out in any calendars, etc ???

Hey.....I just noticed this thread again, and was gonna roll with crapshoot's link, but it is now a bad link. Does anybody have any information on this cathunt....when and where, and also if there is any other info on it like did these pics come out in any calendars, etc ???

I haven't seen these pics in a few years. I'll ask a couple guys if they have any updated info on the pics.............

That story was in a recent issue of Western Hunter (Vol 6 Issue 3). It was near Kolob Mountain in Southern Utah in Jan '05.

Thanks Billy Goat........that's the kinda info i was looking for......if you can find out the hunters name or dog owners name, that would be great. In the meantime I'll contact the magazine to nsee if i can pic up that edition.

Back