Caribou Gear

Some Fowl Pics

smalls

Here are a few pics from a hunt a couple of weeks ago.

A drake pinnie and mallard.
DSCF0039.jpg

Mallie on a goose.
DSCF0038.jpg

Hunting buddy Dig and I with the days take... a couple of those geese are pretty good sized.
DSCF0041.jpg

It was a bit of a frustrating hunt. Blue bird skies and no wind. We were set up a little too close to the roost and when we shot the first ducks of the morning, all of the geese got spooky and flew to another field about a mile away. If you've ever field hunted and had a large amount of live birds land near you, you know how tough it is to decoy birds away from them.

I'm on the left.

When we hunt fields (which is 90% of the time in ND), we hunt out of layout blinds, so wearing the mossy oak shadow grass isn't really important. That goose I am holding in my left hand is one of the bigger I have shot. That thing had a head like a softball.

Smalls... So Left in the Picture.... Right in Real Life, Left Real hand.... and Right in the Picture for the Goose ? You know I'm drunk by 10 AM in the morning... Quit confusing me you :BLEEP: :BLEEP: .......

Are they still calling you smalls because of that picture that was Floating around the net of you . ? ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back