Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Some central AZ scenics from 4/11/04

AZ402

91124567.jpg

429f1309.jpg

This right out from my house......

Nice country, I like that desert rim rock. Looks almost like Sedona, without the rich yuppies.
Keep you fingers crossed for a couple more good rains over the next few months.

OOOOHHHHH I miss that place....NOT!!!!
Actually that does make me a little home sick! Speaking of home I met this lady yesterday that is from the WOOD! She said there is actually a few people that live here that is from the WOOD! Talk about a crazy small world we live in!! Now if I can just get your sissy butt up here!! ;) :D

Did you move to the page springs turnoff? Yup, I miss the old stompin grounds sometimes too.

[ 04-13-2004, 16:05: Message edited by: bluehair ]

So bluehair your from there to, did you go to school there?.....Its cool to see some people on here from the old playground.... :D ...Mark Hilyer

Yup, borned and raised in cottonwood. Gragiated in '78. My family is still there so I go back for the holidays and such. Mainly an excuse to drink beerz and go quail hunting. :cool: Hesk I might even put in a second choice for a whitey tag so I have something else to do at Christmas time. :confused:

Sometimes up there by that hill Stan took a pitcher of.
shhh.gif
I guess he moved, last I heard he was closer to town over around where my sister lives. Maybe he'll get mad at me now and won't let me stop by to see his elk.
footinmouth.gif

bluehair:

I didn't move, I was speaking figuratively when I said my backyard. Meaning it's about a 10 minute drive to that country. Stop on by anytime you are here and say hi.

I would make Stan take you to the Quail spot when you are there! Heck I'll be going down for the holidays maybe we all can go blast some birds! :cool:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back