SOLD Montana Heritage Season legal muzzleloader for sale (unfired)

The Hedgehog

I have a brand new, unfired Traditions Deerhunter in 50 cal, percussion cap, blued 24" barrel, open sights, black synthetic stock. $300. If I have to ship it, you'd cover that. If you pick it up in person in Bozeman, I'll throw in an unopened pack of #11 CCI percussion caps. I'll put pictures on later, but it's brand new.

I have a brand new, unfired Traditions Deerhunter in 50 cal, percussion cap, blued 24" barrel, open sights, black synthetic stock. $300. If I have to ship it, you'd cover that. If you pick it up in person in Bozeman, I'll throw in an unopened pack of #11 CCI percussion caps. I'll put pictures on later, but it's brand new.
I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to go gut shoot a fork horn December 8th after 11 weeks of general hunting- does seem like a good deal though!

I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to go gut shoot a fork horn December 8th after 11 weeks of general hunting- does seem like a good deal though!
A friend was onto a huge bull elk right before last year's season started. There was no way to just go buy one as they are not that readily available. I got on a waiting list and snagged the first one available so that doesn't ever happen to me. In the meanwhile, another one came in last week, that I'd ordered in January - so now I have 2. I'm keeping the more expensive one for myself. Forked horns will be safe from me.

A friend was onto a huge bull elk right before last year's season started. There was no way to just go buy one as they are not that readily available. I got on a waiting list and snagged the first one available so that doesn't ever happen to me. In the meanwhile, another one came in last week, that I'd ordered in January - so now I have 2. I'm keeping the more expensive one for myself. Forked horns will be safe from me.
I have no doubt there's no Muley Veal on your menu!

Ill trade you a Traditions Hawken thats been fired many times, is missing one of the brass rod holding loops, and has unfired powder, patch, and roundball in it from a couple years ago.

Straight trade, let me know.

Ill trade you a Traditions Hawken thats been fired many times, is missing one of the brass rod holding loops, and has unfired powder, patch, and roundball in it from a couple years ago.

Straight trade, let me know.
Sounds good, plus $300. I'll even through in Bowhunting Trophy Blacktails by Cameron Hanes with the rifle for no extra charge.

What i found was last year, when one was needed/wanted badly, they were not available anywhere to purchase or order on-line. It took 8 weeks to get this, then 5-6 months later the 2nd one came in.

If somebody wants a MT legal muzzleloader, I'm only looking to get what I paid for it. It's unfired, brand spanking new.

If you're local, I'll throw in some #11 caps, which also, were not easy to snag similar to large rifle primers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back