PEAX Equipment

So, where did we apply in UT?

schmalts

I went for Dutton archery with 9pts NR , i was hoping to get the bonus tag since no one with more than 6 pts applied for it last year but it seems that i saw on another sir=te some guy said he did the same with 11 points!! :MAD
Is he lying or nuts?

I went for BookCliffs/Bitter with 5 points.
Good luck on Dutton, it produced some monsters last year, and I think a lot of people will apply for it this year.

I had to apply for deer...my waiting period isn't over till 2099 or something like that...seems like forever anyway...
Good luck on elk tags guys!!!!
I'm hoping my son or the other daughter draw this year...
Anybody really, just so I can go!!!!

A-con said:
I went for BookCliffs/Bitter with 5 points.
Good luck on Dutton, it produced some monsters last year, and I think a lot of people will apply for it this year.
Yea, i dont stand a chance at the tag, there was a lot of guys who thought like i did. Already emailed a guy who applied with 11 points for the archery tag!! that pretty much put me out of the running.

Hey Roadtrip..
Good luck on the Fishlake Draw...
That is where my daughter's bull in the "elk of the year" post came from...
Some good bulls up there!!!!

I put in for Wasatch Premium. Plenty of good bulls, plus it's close enough to home/work that I can put in lots of scouting time. With only 2 pts I'm not holding my breath, but gotta try anyway! :D

I put in for Elk (Somewere, with no chance), General deer point and a goat point. First year putting in so not a big deal for me.

You always have a chance in UT, though it may be small... Knowing you, you'll draw! :D

No elk, but I put in for UT deer point (5). Too much else going on this season to risk drawing. :rolleyes: :D Also put in for mt. goat. Slim odds with only 4 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back