Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

So much for printing Montana carcass tags

Do they mail out doe tags just like the combo license? I haven't received the B license yet, but on the FWP Items Held it gives me the option to request a copy of the non carcass tag. Then it says replacement of a carcass tag must be done at an FWP provider. Does that mean it's only going to let me print a non carcass tag so I won't be able to tag the doe with what gets emailed to me for me to print?
I can answer this question. You will recieve your B tag in the mail, same as the combo tags.

Yes, that you means you cannot print a carcass tag. You willhave to physically go to a FWP provider if you did not/do not receive the tag in the mail.

Reactions: jt4
Last fall I was archery hunting in eastern MT and a warden checked my licenses. He told me my wolf and antelope B licenses were not the actual carcass tags, which hadn't shown up yet - and it was during the season, first week or so. They showed up a week or so later.. This year, my sheep permit never showed up. Was supposed to be 10 days after purchasing it. I called 3 weeks later (Helena) they said well we mailed it, and it's not in the returned pile. I went to town to the FWP and had them print a "replacement". This kid working the counter was nice enough to not charge me. The only thing worse than the way FWP manages the public land wildlife, is the way they manage their licensing.

? Why can’t y’all go to Walmart or sportsman’s warehouse or even some gas stations that still print paper carcass tags? I’m confused why everyone’s waiting for mail on B tags? All my special permits were mailed to me maybe two months ago…?

? Why can’t y’all go to Walmart or sportsman’s warehouse or even some gas stations that still print paper carcass tags? I’m confused why everyone’s waiting for mail on B tags? All my special permits were mailed to me maybe two months ago…?
I would've thought B tags would have come in the mail by now too, but for NR we'll just have to wait it out until the time of the hunt to stop in and have a "replacement" printed for the ones that mysteriously disappeared in the mailing system.

I can answer this question. You will recieve your B tag in the mail, same as the combo tags.

Yes, that you means you cannot print a carcass tag. You willhave to physically go to a FWP provider if you did not/do not receive the tag in the mail.
Thanks for this answer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back