Caribou Gear

So long TV - Hello Amazon

YUP. We are working with Amazon, but I'd have a bette chance of getting an answer if I stood outside and yelled.

We're trying to figure out what happened. Our analytics show us to have very high engagement rates, so performance is likely not the issue.

We'll keep you updated if there is any progress. Sorry for the headache.
Man I'm glad someone else mentioned this! I thought I had lost my mind; even accused my wife of cancelling our Prime account!

Oh good. I was like what happened to my shows. Glad to hear it isn’t a permanent thing. I have learned so much from them and listening to the Hunt Talk podcast and Elk Talk with Randy and Jacob. Makes getting into the idea of big game western hunting a lot easier when you have good information.

I see Season 5 is now available as a pay per view. Is that new, or has it always been pay per? All others are still unavailable.

I see Season 5 is now available as a pay per view. Is that new, or has it always been pay per? All others are still unavailable.
This has been the case for a while. We did this as an experiment but eventually just settled on leaving it to Prime streaming.

Went on tonight to continue watching, any season is now asking to pay in addition to paying for prime

Went on tonight to continue watching, any season is now asking to pay in addition to paying for prime
Yup. Got an email from them today that provided nothing of explanation as to why this has happened. Sorry for the pain of the situation. We continue t work on additional alternatives to distribute our content. We will update folks when those alternatives are ready.

Yup. Got an email from them today that provided nothing of explanation as to why this has happened. Sorry for the pain of the situation. We continue t work on additional alternatives to distribute our content. We will update folks when those alternatives are ready.

Based on the way Amazon has been communicating you may not be able to answer this but, are you getting the additional payments or are those going to Amazon?

Based on the way Amazon has been communicating you may not be able to answer this but, are you getting the additional payments or are those going to Amazon?
We'll get payments for whatever we are due. They have only removed our shows from streaming for future revenue. We do have one season available for purchase and that remains active.

Just a wild guess, but do you think this might have anything to do with grouping all your platforms into a single service?

Awesome news! All of my favorites are now streaming and that means 24/7 access. Well played Randy. Gotta adapt or get adapted. It is the way to remain relevant as you have wisely pointed out! Sad to see it unfold for outdoor TV. Glad to see it for the flexibility needed in so many of our lives.

Awesome news! All of my favorites are now streaming and that means 24/7 access. Well played Randy. Gotta adapt or get adapted. It is the way to remain relevant as you have wisely pointed out! Sad to see it unfold for outdoor TV. Glad to see it for the flexibility needed in so many of our lives.
Streaming where? I am still not able to view them on prime video. Have been using you tube.

Streaming where? I am still not able to view them on prime video. Have been using you tube.
I assume they will be streaming if offered on Amazon prime. I too use YouTube. After watching the vid it sounded like a package would eventually be offered.

So, all episodes are back on Amazon at a price. $27.99 for Season 8 and $9.99 for earlier seasons.

Watch them on YouTube, go to Randy’s channel and find the season in his playlists. I just watch OYOA S1 & S2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back