NEW SITKA Ambient 75

So Biden Asked Where's Jackie Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think their resumes can clear up who's the dumbest. Biden is from a modest middle-class (at best of times) family. No silver spoon there. He actually worked his way through university and law school with bona fide degrees in something of substance. His ranking upon graduation was in bottom one third but that was Syracuse and I imagine the competition was steep. We don't know what Trump's ranking or grades were because that's a secret. Like Trump, Biden dodged the Vietnam draft with school deferments and a questionable medical disability. Unlike Trump he's been a good family man and church goer. Like George VI, Biden struggled with a speech impediment (stuttering) that he worked hard to overcome in the political arena. It obviously affects his delivery in public speaking. Trump has an impediment too - he clearly cannot read. Only twice during his administration did I see him read off the monitor and it was painful to watch. His illiteracy and lack of real education are reflected daily in his social media posts. Unlike Trump, Biden had decades of political experience before becoming president. Can't have been too dumb to manage getting reelected so many times. Trump's experience in the public eye was a fake reality show and cheezy pizza commercials with his ex. Well, one of his exes. Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious who was the dumbest.
62533475-60B0-46B1-99B0-FC72CE07DB33.jpeg

Ate a Speedway breakfast sandwich yesterday, had a death by dysentery moment in the city. No restrooms to be had and in a semi so no where to discreetly hide.

Sometimes the little prayers in life are truly the greatest rewards. So grateful that little plastic shopping bag did have any holes in it…
That's why I keep a 5gallon bucket and spare pants in the work truck.

Stay on track gents.. @Mthuntr what did that bag of salad cost you 2 years ago?

…compared to your 401k? 🙂

Suddenly jackasssery on a twitter account doesn’t seem so bad?

Not proud of this, but the first thing I ate this morning was some of the blazing hot flavored trails end popcorn I paid $25 for from some buck toothed Boy Scout set up in front of REI. Those weaselly little rascals. I expected it to be 5, maybe $10.
Thanks Sleepy Joe
Definitely sticking with the Girl Scouts and the thin mints from here on out

Not proud of this, but the first thing I ate this morning was some of the blazing hot flavored trails end popcorn I paid $25 for from some buck toothed Boy Scout set up in front of REI. Those weaselly little rascals. I expected it to be 5, maybe $10.
Thanks Sleepy Joe
Working till midnite on your diplomacy merit badge make you binge junk food?

Thanks Sleepy Joe
Buy Samoas you monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back