Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

So Biden Asked Where's Jackie Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't argue politics. Period. It doesn't seem that people I know can have an open discussion. I have close friends from one radical side to the other. I'm not going to argue with anyone and risk loosing a friend over something we have no control or input on.
I agree. I have no problem sharing my beliefs and values. They are mine that is what makes us individual's and Americans. Trying to force someone to change is trying to take that away and being a horses a$$ about it solves nothing. If everyone was just like me attitude is narcissistic and that person needs to learn to really focus on their faults.

Could he be given grace in this flub? It's a stretch but sure. On another hand though, those who seem to think it best to avert their eyes from something an objective person would say is typical of a diminished man, certainly wouldn't for the previous president or for this president if he had an R by his name. This is because as always, politics kills folks' minds

We are on the second link of a chain made of deeply unacceptable presidents bordering on existential risk for the population they govern- a subset of which are part of modern-day religions called political parties, which are essentially financial machines promising salvation, as so many religions of history have been.

This is the Crampeño

Cranberry bread sandwiching egg, jalepeno, cheese and sausage. They make it at the Dive Bakery in Helena. It's spicy and good, and it's a large part of who I am.

View attachment 241988
Damn...that looks good! Best post on this thread for sure:)

To echo @Nameless Range, the real tragedy is the debate over which of the last two presidents is the dumbest. Dubya is looking like a Rhodes Scholar right now.
Well, I think their resumes can clear up who's the dumbest. Biden is from a modest middle-class (at best of times) family. No silver spoon there. He actually worked his way through university and law school with bona fide degrees in something of substance. His ranking upon graduation was in bottom one third but that was Syracuse and I imagine the competition was steep. We don't know what Trump's ranking or grades were because that's a secret. Like Trump, Biden dodged the Vietnam draft with school deferments and a questionable medical disability. Unlike Trump he's been a good family man and church goer. Like George VI, Biden struggled with a speech impediment (stuttering) that he worked hard to overcome in the political arena. It obviously affects his delivery in public speaking. Trump has an impediment too - he clearly cannot read. Only twice during his administration did I see him read off the monitor and it was painful to watch. His illiteracy and lack of real education are reflected daily in his social media posts. Unlike Trump, Biden had decades of political experience before becoming president. Can't have been too dumb to manage getting reelected so many times. Trump's experience in the public eye was a fake reality show and cheezy pizza commercials with his ex. Well, one of his exes. Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious who was the dumbest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back