Snowmobilers catch wolves in action

What's the difference in assuming there were two or assuming that there were more than that.

Ultrahunter said:
What's the difference in assuming there were two or assuming that there were more than that.
So Ultrahunter, you are standing behind the idea that it was two wolves that killed the two elk? Is that your final answer? Do you think that it is more likely these elk were killed by more than two wolves?
Ultrahunter said:
Heck as long as we are playing the assumption game I will go with the "assumption" that these elk were first run off the winter range by some guys on quads. Luckily they made it to a deep snow area where the quads couldn't push them any further. Unfortunately, these big meanies on sleds, maybe 50 of them, ran these poor elk over and over until their guts were exposed and their heads were opened up.

Anyone else want a turn in the assumption game?:rolleyes:

Who knows how many wolves it takes to kill two elk, and who really cares the bottom line is that they are surely dead. I do though like the 50 meanies on snowmobiles theory. Probably a Polaris, those guys are mean!!

Pretty sure you guys are all wrong. I know my buddies dad...he couldn't kill an elk with a rifle, bow, muzzloader, numchucks...much less a snowmobile. He wishes he could but we all know what the real killer really was.....killer bees.

Keep right on laughing everyone -as your imported, friendly wolves chow down on all of your elk,moose and deer herds. After all, wildlife is out there for all of our "entertainment". Really funny that our license and tag revenues are being wasted to the tune of a couple of $Million bucks a year to feed these wolf eating machines. Enjoy hunting while it lasts... pretty soon we will all be playing video games.

DD,

As Moosie would say...take one of these. :D We are all just having a good time. if you would read more of the wolf related posts you would see most guys here really do take the issue seriously!

Attachments

• chillpill2[1].jpg
    chillpill2[1].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 135
Theres a mis-informed, ridiculous, and untrue post.

I wonder why, if the wolves are taking such a heavy toll in MT, ID, and WY, a hunter can still kill 2 elk per year in each of those states and at least 3 deer per year in each of those states???

I'll bet California transplants kill more Idaho elk annually than wolves. Maybe we could send the wolves back to Canada and the Californians back to California. What a hunting state that would make.

So Ultra did those two wolves each kill one elk apiece or are you "ass-uming" that they each did a solo number? :rolleyes: Kinda blows the pack theory of hunting all to hell doesn't it....miller you and buzz need to start revamping your biology data- wolves hunt solo and mt. lions hunt in packs ;)

Double D: B-r-e-a-t-h-e!!! B-r-e-a-t-h-e!!! If you get too wound up old Ultra won't let you come spend money in Idy-ho !! :eek:

Dangerous Dave, " Really funny that our license and tag revenues are being wasted to the tune of a couple of $Million bucks a year to feed these wolf eating machines." The only dangerous thing about you is your lack of knowledge about the wolf issue. Please do yourself a favor and find out where the wolf re-introduction funding comes from.

Here's a place to start:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Idaho+funding+wolf+reintroduction&btnG=Search

I've seen vidio footage of a lone male wolf killing a 5pt bull that looked completely healthy to me. The guy filming had been watching the bull for a few weeks and said he was fine also...

Ultra... I agree with ya. ;)

Who does everyone think pays to babysit and protect those wolves everyone loves so much? We do -using Wardens from the Fish & Wildlife departments, with us paying their salaries. Fine, glad everyone enjoys wolves ...even I think they're sort of OK -they might even make great pets. Regardless, my brother showed me pictures of two dozen fresh wolfkills (deer, elk & moose) on a single 2 mile long ridge taken two years ago during his deer hunt in Wyoming. The herds are getting hammered all year round. Nothing I can do about it, so I guess I shouldn't give a rat's *** about another state's wildlife. Excuse me, just opened up a nice can of juicy worms... time to chow down. Don't worry, wolves will be transplanted in goofy California soon enough.

Dave buddy, a few folks just yankin yer crank bruddah! I think if you go back and do a search of this site you will find PLENTY of banter about the wolf issue and I think the majority you can't classify as being of the wolf "loving" variety. We understand your apparent passion on the topic but don't go catching a grabber on just your 15th post ;)

Heck they probably will transplant wolves to our goofy azzzed state- gotta give the lions something to compete with right? |oo

So should we quit buying tags so that "the man" won't get any of our money?? What do you suggest Dangerous Dave??

DD,

I originally posted these photos as a concern rather than for humor. I have no control as to how the guys react to it, i just go with it. I've come to enjoy this site cuz I appreciate most of the guys sense of humor and their appreciation for good hunting stories. And with it being friday I'm just keeping in the friday sense of humor spirit. Don't let em get your goat dude, and be proud your from Cali. I'm proud I'm from there...not proud of California in general just proud i came from there and that I'm not a tree huggin, butt dart playin, Frisco liberal.

Back