Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Snow in Wyoming

We we're suppose to get snow today in North Central montana, but it is beautiful this morning

Meanwhile it was 57 degrees in Dillon, MT yesterday with a high of 55 today following that trend all week. We want more snow in the mtns since we finally got it last month and now it's melting fast.

Up here in Buffalo, we got nothing. Well the ground is kind of white this morning, can still see the top of the grass, but will be gone by noon. It did rain all day yesterday

Not exactly sure what part of Colorado - Wyoming- Montana- needed the snow- rain but hopefully this storm helps with the drought conditions ( shovel slowly)

Southwest Colorado Rockies here, we got close to 2, very needed, feet. Although as mentioned that wind piled it up in all the wrong places.

We have seen nothing, not a drop or a flake of moisture all weekend. Lots of us were hoping for something honestly. Going to be a dry year if this doesn’t change. Hope everyone is staying safe to the south of us!

Last edited:
We have seen nothing, not a drop or a flake of moisture all weekend. Lots of us were hoping for something honestly. Going to be a dry year if this doesn’t change. Hope everyone is staying safe to the south of us!
Yep been beautiful, went to range today did some shooting. Yesterday was in mid 60s got some trailer maintenance done. Its cooled down to 50 now so better put a sweatshirt on...lol. that i-80 corridor gets hammered

Called my work this morning and the hotline said normal operations, report to work.

Yeah, right.

Just got stuck trying to make a run out of the neighborhood. That was a test run to see if I wanted to try and make it to work at 345 AM. Looks like I'll be missing another day of work, I'm sure as heck not getting stuck in the wee hours of the morning. My luck tomorrow would be the day they'd get a plow or loader in and I'd be blocking progress.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back