Snow in Bozeman

The Hedgehog

Glad to wake up to snow today. I can see Beall Park from home and all the nice weather had been bringing the packs of millennials out of quarantine to play day-long bouts of pick-up basket ball. I’ve been tempted to walk over with a baseball bat , or just open fire from my house with the full auto air soft rifle. Idiots.

I have been lucky enough to keep working. Strait to work back to home. As I've drove through Bozeman every parking lot is full gangs of teens out and about. We have three kids in the house and it's not easy keeping them in but thats too bad. my kids they are staying home. I say open fire next time.

I have been lucky enough to keep working. Strait to work back to home. As I've drove through Bozeman every parking lot is full gangs of teens out and about. We have three kids in the house and it's not easy keeping them in but thats too bad. my kids they are staying home. I say open fire next time.

Naaa...I want to see Greenhorn go full Donny Donowitz.

Wtf is the difference from standing in line in Billings to get into Costco every morning with 500 other people. Majority of them are Xers and Boomers........😁

Saw some idiots playing basketball at the park here yesterday.

My sister lives in TX and said 40 citations were issued at a park there over the weekend to basketball dorks. Although the Bear Jew or baby seal treatment would be so fullfilling. I suspect I'll just be the douche call the cops next time - who probably have way more pressing things to deal with. Those stupid little fuggers are the ones that will show no symptoms and be the first to walk over to the grocery store next to my house and spread their shit to the staff and indirectly to other people buying food.

I don’t know many old people but the few I do know have been running from grocery store to grocery store like crazy for the last few weeks.

As I drove by Saturday, I saw a cop at dollar general helping control the crowd trying to get it...

And then there’s the RV Parks the snowbirds stay in. Those people day drink and grill daily

Reactions: JCS
In addition to basketball and playing on the Emily Dickenson slides, there was a group of young people tossing around a Frisbee yesterday. What an innovative way to shake hands while maintaining social distancing.

Bozeman area snow knocked power out in my area. An interesting twist to an interesting situation. Headlamps on - fed the dogs, coleman-stoved some coffee, turned on the portable radio for some music.
Don't have a smartphone so I couldn't instagram. It was a bitch.
Power came back on.
Lotsa' blue jays around this morning. A welcome new resident(?) population of a cool bird in SW MT since last fall. Cool to see against the snow in the conifers. Shoulda' picked up dog turds yesterday......
Those goofy folks out there doing THEIR thing.
Wonder how long before homemade face masks will be all the rage in shopping attire................................................................

giphy.gif

My sister lives in TX and said 40 citations were issued at a park there over the weekend to basketball dorks. Although the Bear Jew or baby seal treatment would be so fullfilling. I suspect I'll just be the douche call the cops next time - who probably have way more pressing things to deal with. Those stupid little fuggers are the ones that will show no symptoms and be the first to walk over to the grocery store next to my house and spread their shit to the staff and indirectly to other people buying food.
Is that Town and Country? We do our shopping there. Good people.

Is that Town and Country? We do our shopping there. Good people.
Yes, the old one. I ran into a Bozeman PD guy today driving down the street. Talked to him about the packs of idiots. He said they are not giving tickets, just education and said the broke up the ball game yesterday.

Yes, the old one. I ran into a Bozeman PD guy today driving down the street. Talked to him about the packs of idiots. He said they are not giving tickets, just education and said the broke up the ball game yesterday.
Stay healthy Greenhorn🤞👍

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back