SNOW AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

Michaelr

This storm is dumping a bunch of snow,
It is great to see, hopefully this will help with the drout situation......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It snowed all last night and all day today and is coming down hard right now.

This storm has already put more on the ground than we had here all last winter.
eek.gif

Just got off the phone with my clan from SE Idaho. My brothers are at my folks for Christmas all the kids are out playing in the snow.....Duck hunting would be perfect on the Snake right now.....

It snowed here yesterday...well not in Spanaway up north somewhere. But it still snowed here on Christmas.
Quick Draw

Woke up yesterday morning and had to shovel 8 walks here, about 2" of fresh white. Woke up this morning and had to shovel and plow al day, had 6" - 8" and a very long day. Suppose to get another 4-6 tonight so guess what I am doing tomorrow again.

My wife was going to Pokey to dump the kids off and then go to SLC for 4 days...

But, because of the Weather I drove her down today expecting to rent a car and Drive home tonight. But after seeing a 18 wheeler blocking the way home going West bound
frown.gif

After that.. And 20+ rolled cars/suv's, I decided to Plans My Arse just here and Leave tomorrow.

Would have been a Good day to hunt somethng ....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Would have been a Good day to hunt somethng .... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was a good day to hunt something. I just got back from blasting quail and dove with FEW. We must have missed the snow, as I was dropping quail while wearing a t-shirt.
cool.gif

Back to reality in a couple of days.

It was a very welcome sight here as well. In the 5 years I've lived at this location,this was our largest( by my figuring) 24 hour snowfall. Only about 10 - 12 inches, but it'll help with the drought. memtb

Back