Skull Hooker

I have a few and love them. I like how you can swivel them into different positions and easily change skulls. Makes it nice to rearrange the trophy room on occasion with very little effort.

I've got a couple, and would use them again. Below are my (L) and my wife's (R) 2012 bulls.

2012-12-02_12-25-06_321.jpg

Ron

I saw something similar to them this year at a small mall sportsman show. The company is based out of PA and they shape the metal frame against the wall like the skull of the animal. Something I think I'd use in the future. Nice bulls too!

Skullhooker works real well. I used one on deer for awhile. I took it down and now I don't know where it is:mad:. If you are going to put the skull flat on the wall, a couple dry wall screws work real well, too. To use the hooker, you just have to make sure that you do not cut the skull off flat. You need to remove the skull at the vertebrae.

To use the hooker, you just have to make sure that you do not cut the skull off flat. You need to remove the skull at the vertebrae.

I have cut the vertebrae off of the scull if my elk, but would love to hang it with the hooker. I wonder if you could take a dremal (sp?) tool and notch out a place in the back to make it work?

I bought 2 when they first came out and really have enjoyed them...I just hung my 2013 bear skull on one of the smaller ones.

It was nice cause you can adjust the presentation angle (up/down &side/side) and I was able to hot-glue the bottom jaw on too.

I'd be interested in another model that was closer to the Wall. Anyone have 556's contact info ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back