Situation Ethics - What would you do?

I think I would have let them clean up their their own mess. It could have turned dangerous for you not knowing these men or their state of minds. If they asked for directions of the bulls departure I would have helped in that way. If your really felt a need to shoot I would have made the killing shot then turned the other way and pretend I was shooting in the next canyon and run down to my imaginary bull away from them. :D :D :D

Buckshot-I believe I too would have left the area after the first volley. I did notice one thing after reading the posts. More and more of us are "going deeper" to avoid the questionable actions of those who run and gun. The hunters I have met in areas that require extra effort to get to have almost always been the type I would be glad to hunt with. The problem is as age increases the extra effort becomes a lot more "extra", gasp, puff.

Buckshot, your post illustrates very beautifully, why I always try and hunt far far away from the roads and the lazy morons that run them.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back