Sitka Gear

jones39

I'm looking at getting some sitka clothing and there is none sold locally. Therefore, I dont have a place to try the stuff on and will have to buy it online. Is it sized smaller or larger than other lines?

It is sized the about same as other similar mountain lines, not baggy with excessive fabric. The fit is trim and athletic, like it should be. Because of this, and because most folks are used to wearing baggy big box store camo, some people like to size up one in Sitka.

Buy the same size pants and shirts that you normally wear in street clothes. And one up the size on Jackets for room to layer.

It fits pretty slim if you buy it in the size you normally wear. I like to buy my jackets one size up.

Definitely one size up on the jackets or whatever you'll have more then two layers on underneath. 90% would be HUGE if it were one size up, but the Coldfront is a little tighter. The 90% I generally only have the traverse on underneath and the Coldfront a little more, maybe squeeze the my Kelvin jacket on under it with a snugger fit...but it would have been better with one size up on that. The pants in XL fit great, but I go one size up when they do the waist size on them. Again 90% in XL are perfect but my Timberlines are a size 40 (I'm not THAT big!). Good luck, best stuff out there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back