Simmons 44 Mag

Fatman

Any opinions on these. I have a 6.5-20x44 with target turrets 1/8" clicks coming real soon, I know they are not the best in the world but I figured for $135.00 I would give it a try. I would not dare ask about Simmons at H.I.S. but here I figure I am more likely to get an answer instead of an insult.

FATMAN, I HAD ONE, OPTICS WEREN'T BAD AT ALL. ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WITH IT WAS THAT CHANGED POINT OF IMPACT WITH MAGNIFICATION (ABOUT 4" WORTH AT 100YDS) FROM THE LOWEST TO THE HIGHEST SETTING.GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS.WD.

I have to admit it I own one ( i got it for 20 bucks brand new) its a 4-12. I finallly put it on a .223 that I gave my wife a few years ago. Acctually she found it under the bed,so i had no choice but to tell her it was hers.
anyway the scope is pretty damn good. I only have 1 tasco and about 20 leupolds. I was impressed. However I dont know how long it will hold up or how it will handle recoil.

Delw

I Have a simmons 44mag on my 06 that has been there a number of yrs and alot of Coyotes later its still there. When I went to a 22-250 I went to a simmons white tail classic. and it also works real well.

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

Fatman, as a dealer, the 44 mag is the ONLY Simmons scope I will stock. I think it's about the toughest one they make. I don't have any problems with that model,and I sure can't say that about the other models.
Ol' Bob

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back