Simba! Nice Photo

Aspen Hill Farm

These are a curious pair of brothers from Namibia. Thought I'd share this with everyone. I could hear them roar all through the night during my stay on this property, it was a very cool experience.

hy37460.jpg

Ann, you're killing me here!
- What a tremendous picture, what were the circumstances? Story, Story, we need details. I'm a little surprised the PH would let lions get that close to a client. Must have been a tense moment, at the minimum.
That is the one experience I missed by going to RSA for my Safari, not a lot of free roaming lions around. On my next safari, I definitely want to see and hear lions around. To me, that just feels African.
I envy you your trip, it must have been fabulous! Thanks for the pics.- Sheister

WOW !!!! Usually all the lions (MALES) that I've seen look all shaggy but missing hair and not at all pleasingto the eye.... THATS why I decided when I go to Africa the 2nd time (still need to go the first time) that I would look into a lioness.... I think they look more sleek and pleasant to the eye....

BUT these guys look COOL !!!! I'd wack one if I had a chance !!!

Let me know when you are ready to go, I'll hook you up! There are good, maned lions available, but save your pennies. Lionesses are much less money and just as worthy of a hunt.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back