Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sighting in my Gun.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So I took a Poke at the Target at 100 yards ands missed it....

At 52 yards, I missed the first shot I was 8" high and 4" left within a 1/2 a dime on the next 2 shots.....

Just wondering if thats close enough ? :D :D

I'm guessing when someone asks me what I shoot it's a 300, 8 & 4 by 52. Now ya know, Dang target shooting.... Over rated if ya ask me :p

This guy must be a serious long range shooter being 8" high @100 yards with a 300 something gun......I guess it's close enough for something!

Your sighted in ready to go.

Just like the guys at the range the day before the season.

Hit a 4x8 piece of plywood, look at their buddy and say "That woulda killed it"

And then there was the "what did you guys do with my bullets?????"

:eek:

They were sitting in his truck, back in Nampa!

Lance and I outshot him with black powder guns.....with that said....he still out hunts us. :mad:

I am sure he will have a come back or two now.

his boobies almost fell out of his shit too....:eek: .....i just stayed back and tried not to run for fear of the same outcome...:D ....instead i embarassed myself by letting moosie's gun punch me in the face|oo

You should be fine out to 50 yards and if your going with Mr. Tine, he's so good he can put you within that range no problem.

Sounds more like a camping trip with guns, I need to work on my .270 to get it 8 high, it only shoots 1 1/2 inches high at 100. I guess I have to go back to the range:D

One could misconstrue flexing as Jiggle under the wrong conditions. What transpired was the fact that every set I took in my 3 mile jog I flexed. That event made it look like my Sculpted body was in the “jiggle” mode. When running the mile in 4mins 28 seconds there is a lot of body movement. It’s also so fast the Human eye has a hard time focusing on the details which might, in return, cause an illusion tricking the eye into thinking it’s seeing something that isn’t really happening.

The temperatures were also in the high 90’s which causes a mirage of sort that shades the true act that was taking place. Not only was I running downhill across the Owyhee desert mountain plain at a <5 min Mile pace I was also, at times, pulling goat heads out of my shoe in the process. This process would slow the average man down but I didn’t loose a stride.

It could be either all that, or …. I’m not in as good a shape as I should be.

On the Bullets, I was happy I had a few in my pocket; otherwise I wouldn’t have gotten the tight tolerance like I did on the shooting.

Having my Daily breakfast I was thinknig about this post.....

HPIM0221.jpg

HPIM0220.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back