Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

SIG SAUER P320-XTEN 10MM

When I bought my G20 I had in mind what the pistol needed to do. I wanted polymer. I wanted reliability. I wanted high capacity magazines I wanted a good source of accessories to upgrade things if needed. My G20 will be drug through the woods when hiking, scouting and hunting. I don't want to have to worry about it. Everyone's needs are different. mtmuley

Same. Haven’t shot mine yet though. I like my other full sized M&P’s, so have no doubt this one will not disappoint.
My m&p 10 malfunctioned 3 times in the first 50 rounds.... sold it and bought the g20.. carrying in bear country.

I'm big sig fan but Some of the reviews on this gun have shown some reliability issues. That's a bit concerning given the idea that this would be used for bear protection

I looked for one at Scheels today, hoping they just might have one already...no go...I will keep looking though as I would like to hold one. I recently got a 365X and I love it. I just don't know if I really need a 10MM in the city :). Not to mention the ammo cost is ridiculous last time I looked. I also have 2 .40's, so really I'm covered...maybe I should trade in the Glock 23 compact:). Less than 200 rounds though it.
Might look into that ammo cost again. Locally I’m finding 10mm and .40 S&W are priced identical, $24.95/50. Got into a 10mm 1911 recently, scratching 2 itches at the same time. If I’d waited a week a SIG would undoubtedly gotten the ride home.

Might look into that ammo cost again. Locally I’m finding 10mm and .40 S&W are priced identical, $24.95/50. Got into a 10mm 1911 recently, scratching 2 itches at the same time. If I’d waited a week a SIG would undoubtedly gotten the ride home.
Where are you finding 10mm at 25 bucks per 50? mtmuley

Here in Southern MN. I’ve picked up nearly 600 rds in the last month or so. I’d planned on getting supplies to load for it, but at that price I just keep buying loaded ammo and hoard the brass. It’s S&B and Magtech I think, it’s all gone bang, and for break in I could care less. Shelf has never been empty.

Agreed. Any semi auto pistol should have a couple hundred rounds put through it before it is either deemed reliable or unreliable.
My M&P 9 needed a few hundred to break in. Hasn’t skipped a beat since, but it still isn’t a Glock…

Here in Southern MN. I’ve picked up nearly 600 rds in the last month or so. I’d planned on getting supplies to load for it, but at that price I just keep buying loaded ammo and hoard the brass. It’s S&B and Magtech I think, it’s all gone bang, and for break in I could care less. Shelf has never been empty.
More expensive here in Montana. And some is made right down the road from my house. Picked up some powder, ordered primers and a friend has a Dillon. mtmuley

I’ve been looking at 10mm’s, got to shoot 4 today at the Murdoch’s range day near Bozeman. The Glock kicked the most, trigger was nice. The Sig kicked the least. The M&P grip was best, I shot it pretty well. The Springfield was ok, didn’t like the trigger, but shot it well.

I think the M&P came out on top for me.

We got 12 in our store and as of close tonight have 3 left. I have no need for a 10 but it feels WAY better in my hands than a G20. Optics ready is a bonus as well. The three left will probably be gone tomorrow.

Anybody else notice 10mm factory ammo has small pistol and large pistol primers depending on the brand? I wish the manufacturers would switch to a standard size

Back