Sig 320

mtmuley

My daughter wants a Sig 320 Full in 9mm. I've looked around some, but thought I'd put the feelers out here. Thanks, mtmuley

Have a friend who has the compact in the X series. Nice upgrades over their base model. If it fits her, I'd say go for it!

I just bought a Glock 19 and looked into the P320 a lot before I did. The Sig was a very nice pistol, I’d carry one in a second.

I just bought a Glock 19 and looked into the P320 a lot before I did. The Sig was a very nice pistol, I’d carry one in a second.
Finding one might be tough. She found one but didn't buy at the time. Now stillooking. mtmuley

Finding one might be tough. She found one but didn't buy at the time. Now stillooking. mtmuley
I saw a couple when I was looking, but it was slim pickings. I rented one at a range and shot it for an hour or so. I really liked it.

D3C8CEB8-A9E5-4ACD-B787-D90DC770BF22.jpeg

Nice pistol. I shot one last summer. The modularity is nice, the trigger is nice, I liked the balance and feel of it.

You certainly can’t go wrong with it.

My kid knows what she likes. She's currently in Spokane, but any transaction will be done through an FFL here in Montana. Thanks guys. mtmuley

I carry one. I like it alot. I tried out a bunch when looking for a carry weapon and it felt the best. I have put a few thousand rounds through it with no issues. It's eats everything from cheap ball ammo to expensive hollow points.

In terms of finding one, I've had good luck with gun broker and bud's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back