Siders Video... Windows Media... 1 meg version :

Hey Moosie, the sound adds way more character to the already cool video. Way to go supersider on the great footage. Thanks.

THANX man.... I did it after Ovis said there was NO sound,,,,, I grabbed my Black Eye Pea Soundtrack and Inserted it, Only took about 30 seconds.

I have been at meetings and At the Gym and jsut getting back to see only ONE appreciation (Thanx wylee :D ) .... And they wonder why I don't take the time any more ;)

Cool Video Sider !!! I think the 'Lope was Wondering were the "Retarded" Music was coming from ;)

AHHH He is Alive

You Still around these parts ? Did you make it out chasin' Lopes ?

I got the Lists done and out for your Fantasy hunt....

And you're welcome for the Sound ;)

What???? No handstands??? Alright...good job there Mooseman and nice clip Ssider. Ya gotta love the death dance
hump.gif

Thanks Moosie for posting it. That is to cool. Figured she would be spooked less if it was quiet so had to have my stereo with me. Didnt think they would mind. Make sure you have your stereo's crank when hunting lope's distracts them from seeing you. As you can see it worked great.

That is a cool video and the music is a nice touch. thanks for the advice on taking the stereo out with us. ;) You should send that video to PETA now, they will appreciate it.

That is an awesome job.....both on the self vid, and the Moosie touch.....I don' think the background music could hve been any better.....loved it. Gotta get me some footage of my own....

I agree that is some cool video. Way to go Sider. She busts a move hard at the end. Great job guys!

Back