Caribou Gear Tarp

Shout out to the POKES!!!

Sako7STW

Although this happend on the 23rd, I cant help but to throw a shout out of congradulations to the University of Wyoming football team for the great win over UCLA in the Las Vegas bowl!! I love a good upset win but its even better when it is the team you love that does it!! Wearing my new Jacket with pride. My brother was so happy he was in tears LOL.. His wife said it wasnt right, he didnt even cry at his son's or daughters birth's!!!

My sister went to the game and had a blast. Down side is she said it was pretty cold.

Sako was that really considered an upset? I think the Blew-ins barely finished at .500 in conference and probably not much better in their overall record. I was rootin' for Wyo anyway...not much on those SoCal teams am I.

Go Boise State! SmurfBall all the way!!

Thanks miller- wow, that surprises me. Looked up UCLA's record going in and they were as I though .500 team. Good to see them get thumped...a little humble pie on that campus is a good thing, wouldn't hurt my feelings if the same thing happened to SC. I like smaller school ball, less visions of fake GPA's auto-passing on tests, and underwater basket weaving courses... ;)

Wyoming is coached by the former Univ. of Montana Griz coach, Joe Glenn. Even though I am a Bobcat I respect Joe Glenn and what he has accomplished. Congrats to Wyoming.

Nemont

Marv, Yep they were 12-14 pt underdogs pending which pole you looked at. I think the only reason for that is the rest of the nation gives the MWC very little credit. I hope Utah goes to their bowl and just whips the snot out of em.

Nemont. Joe Glenn has quickly became my favorite Wyoming coach. Not just because of this win either. I have never seen a coach with so much enthusiasm and push for press and advertising like Joe has. He has brought back a home town or in this case state pride that was dwindling. I just hope that atleast for awhile he stays here unlike all the other good coaches we have had. We always loose them to the big money schools. If he rides this sucess and keeps it going, they will be noticing him even more. Thats great but sucks at the same time!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back