Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Shout out to Big Agnes

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

I love companies like this. I have a Seedhouse SL2 I've used quite a bit, and is probably 12-13 years old. On my last camping trip, the zipper in the tent separated. I sent it in to BA for evaluation, expecting to pay a small sum for a new zipper installation. Today, I received an email from their customer service asking me to send in the rest of the tent and they would be shipping me a brand new one!

IMO, this is above and beyond customer service for lightweight backpacking gear. Thumbs up, keep outfitting us dirtbags.

I sent them my CS1 last month with a tear that I didn't think was repairable. No new tent for me, but they got it repaired and back to me in no time. Tear was completely my fault.

I was a bit bummed as I thought I would get to buy a new CS2.:D

Likewise JLS. I had a Big Agnes air mattress with a small leak. I mailed them the old mattress for a review, and they gladly sent me a brand new upgrade. Big Agnes is money!!!

I repaired one with Tenacious Tape after a dog incident. I wasn’t going to send that one back 🤣

I've had good luck with their customer service as well, but less than great luck with the actual product. I bought a pad with a hole, they replaced it for free, the next three also leaked, I finally asked them to send a different model which proved to be a good pad. It did take over a month to finally get a functional pad.

I've had good luck with their customer service as well, but less than great luck with the actual product. I bought a pad with a hole, they replaced it for free, the next three also leaked, I finally asked them to send a different model which proved to be a good pad. It did take over a month to finally get a functional pad.

Their new pads seem to be much improved over the old ones, but I haven't had it long enough to speak to the durability.

I’ve had a Cooper Spur 2 for about 4 years now and still absolutely love it. I need to replace the shock cord in the poles (no more stretchy - oh well) but otherwise have had no issues. I use it as a 3+ season tent, but hey, I live in NM so my winter camping isn’t too extreme anyways.

I have a BA sleeping bag for the space. Not had issue. Very happy.

Good to know their service receives the "A+". Keeps my attention on other BA products.

Stand up company with great products. I have the Copper Spur UL2, best performing tent I have ever bought and will go back to BA for the next one too. The best part is they are a Colorado based company love shopping locally.

Back