Should Have Bought A Tundra

I'm out. If I don't stop now, I'll get banned. mtmule
https://www.torquenews.com/1083/toyota-dominates-list-longest-lasting-models-your-toyota-list

"Automakers like GM, Ford, and RAM spar over whose trucks last the longest. At least as far as this study goes, the answer is Toyota's Tundra!"

I'm giddy with anticipation for the American truck apologists responses 😁
It can be entertaining to watch the emotions fly, but I can understand why people take this stuff personally. My grandpa was an engineer during WWII. The last vehicle he ever owned and we inherited was a 1974 International Scout. I could make my point the Scout itself, but I’ll focus on something simpler. Bolted into the center console was an aeronautical altimeter he personally installed. As a kid, I thought it was a cool gadget, but I wondered we he needed an altimeter. He didn’t. It was symbolic. It was designed and manufactured by folks he knew, his coworkers, his friends, his neighbors. It was pride bolted to that console. The same can be said for those who poured their lives into manufacturing well built, American made/sourced vehicles. As I sit in my truck, I couldn’t begin to tell you anything about where those 500 pieces of plastic comprising the dash were sourced, let alone the rest of the vehicle.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back