Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

SHOT Show Souvenir

Shot Show Guess

Good for you!

They are supposed to be a really nice gun. Haven't seen one yet personally. Time to wander down to Cabelas and see if there is one of the shelf that I can oogle.

Way to go.

~ AO

Fowladdict - Unfortunately I have run out of time to do the basic things like eat and sleep, so the club likely won't be started unless some really motivated professor or underclassman decides to give it a try.

Cowboy & Elk Hunter - It is always nice when acting like an engineer pays off.

Razorback - I always loved math and science when I was younger. If this gets your kids more interested in math, then that's probably the most good that will come out of this whole thread.

NHY - That line just made my day. Whenever I tell people about this event, that's how I'm going to describe it to them.

Dad - I sure hope that isn't going in the BAYED. I still have some pointers that your uncles gave me from that trip to Alaska...

Everyone else - Thanks for the support! The real test is to see if I can repeat my feat...

What type of Enginerding are ya doing ... It would be nce to have someone that can actually do math around our office. The 10 we have here sure can't ;)

What type of Enginerding are ya doing ... It would be nce to have someone that can actually do math around our office. The 10 we have here sure can't ;)

I'm doing Electrical and Computer. Maybe you should send those guys back to school... ;-)

Nice job!

Big Fin and Cornell:

eggheadjr.jpg

ROTFLMAO!

I say, I say, boy! Put that there airplane down... you have it folded all wrong anyhow.

Always was a big fan of FHLH. He never fails to get a hearty chuckle out of me. I doubt the apple is nearly as far away from the tree in Cornell & Big Fin's case, however. Much as the elder might dispute it. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back